Storms Uprooted Trees in Italy and Croatia
Devastating storms uprooted trees in Italy and Croatia. Reports BTV.
Stormy wind and torrential rains poured into the northern part of Italy. There is an area around Venice that suffered a lot of damage and damaged roofs.
The black cloud moved across the Adriatic coast and into Croatia.
Istria is struck by the so-called supercell - a kind of storm that has many lightning strikes.
There are ships in the sea that can not reach the coast because of the turbulent wind.
- » Yellow Code For a Strong Wind Across The Country
- » 142 Snowmobiles have been Cleaning Sofia Last Night
- » Sofia Municipality will Fight the Polluted Air with an Operation to Collect Old Tires
- » Be 'Ready to GO!' Southern California Warns Residents as Fires Rage
- » NIMH: Sunny Weather with Maximum Temperatures of 9-14°C
- » The Agung Volcano on Bali Erupted Again