Storms Uprooted Trees in Italy and Croatia
Devastating storms uprooted trees in Italy and Croatia. Reports BTV.
Stormy wind and torrential rains poured into the northern part of Italy. There is an area around Venice that suffered a lot of damage and damaged roofs.
The black cloud moved across the Adriatic coast and into Croatia.
Istria is struck by the so-called supercell - a kind of storm that has many lightning strikes.
There are ships in the sea that can not reach the coast because of the turbulent wind.
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth
- » Brussels Introduces Free Public Transport and a Ban on Movement in Case of Air Pollution
- » Municipality in Veliko Tarnovo Will Place Filters on the Chimneys in the City Agaist Air Pollution
- » New Earthquake Measuring 3.8 on the Richter Scale near Asenovgrad
- » New Earthquake of Magnitude 3.8 on the Richter Scale in Asenovgrad