351 Candidate Students From Traditional Bulgarian Communities Choose Bulgaria to Continue Their Education
Out of the 455 candidates, 351 candidate students from traditional Bulgarian communities in Ukraine, Serbia, Kosovo, Kazakhstan and other countries choose Bulgaria for Bachelor's and Master's degree after the secondary education for the 2017/2018 Year.
222 are ranked by Ukraine, 100 are from Serbia, 27 are from Kosovo, 1 from Kazakhstan and 1 from other countries, reported BGNES.
Candidate students from the Bulgarian communities have applied for almost all specialties.
However, most wanted to study in Bulgaria is Medicine, followed by Computer Science, Economics, Tourism, Transport and Political Science.
The universities, which are preferred by the young people from the Bulgarian communities, are the Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski ", the medical universities in Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv, Pleven, Varna University of Economics and the Naval Academy" N. Y. Vaptsarov "- Varna.
This year there is an increase of the candidate students from Ukraine.
- » Digital Map will Provide Information About Schools in Sofia
- » This Bulgarian Business School Offers Bitcoin Scholarships
- » Number of Students in Bulgaria Decreased by 17% Due to the Low Birth rates and Migration
- » Newly Appointed Young Teachers have Increased more than 4 Times
- » 4506 Cases of Harassment and Bullying have been Registered in Schools in Bulgaria
- » Over 17,000 Children were Brought Back to Class in Bulgaria