351 Candidate Students From Traditional Bulgarian Communities Choose Bulgaria to Continue Their Education
Out of the 455 candidates, 351 candidate students from traditional Bulgarian communities in Ukraine, Serbia, Kosovo, Kazakhstan and other countries choose Bulgaria for Bachelor's and Master's degree after the secondary education for the 2017/2018 Year.
222 are ranked by Ukraine, 100 are from Serbia, 27 are from Kosovo, 1 from Kazakhstan and 1 from other countries, reported BGNES.
Candidate students from the Bulgarian communities have applied for almost all specialties.
However, most wanted to study in Bulgaria is Medicine, followed by Computer Science, Economics, Tourism, Transport and Political Science.
The universities, which are preferred by the young people from the Bulgarian communities, are the Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski ", the medical universities in Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv, Pleven, Varna University of Economics and the Naval Academy" N. Y. Vaptsarov "- Varna.
This year there is an increase of the candidate students from Ukraine.
- » Teachers Approved 256 Schoolbooks
- » Bulgarian Students Won 12 Medals at Prestigious International Math Olympiads
- » Minimum Wage For Bulgarian Teachers to be BGN 836 as of September 1
- » One Gold and Three Bronze Medals for Bulgarian Team in a Prestigious Competition for Informatics in Tehran
- » Remarkable Success for Bulgarian National Biology Team in UK
- » Ministry of Education: 'Students Will not Study in July'