The Interior Minister: We are Sending 1000 Police officers from Big Cities to Small Villages
1,000 people from the big cities will go to the small settlements. This was said by Interior Minister Valentin Radev before Nova TV on the occasion of a beaten elderly family in a merchant village.
He explained that the case was being processed and a relative with a speech defect was checked. In his words, the person in question is the perpetrator of the brutal offense because he knew very well where it is. Crime declines, says the minister. "The feeling of people is one thing, but statistics show another. I ask all citizens whenever something happens to alert the police, "Radev said, adding that if people do not report, there is no way to reveal the crimes.
Regarding the case of the criminal who escaped from Stara Zagora, Radev said he is still being sought out. "We have information that he wanted to go to a certain place. It is interesting why he escaped shortly before serving his sentence, "the interior minister said. He declined to announce the name of the place and assured that the police were working actively.
- » Bulgaria Media Still Under Political Pressure
- » Residents of the Mladost Quarter of Sofia Protest Because of Lack of Lighting
- » Protests at the Hospital in Pomorie Continue
- » Bulgarian President Convenes National Security Council
- » Dairy Products Prices Seen Going Up by 10% in 2017
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria has Dropped to 6.5%