Two Bulgarians Detained on a Merchant Ship in Spain with 18 Tonnes of Hashish
Spanish police seized 18 tons of hashish on a merchant ship traveling under the Comoros flag, bTV reported.
Among the 13- memeber crew are arrested also two Bulgarian citizens.
The rest of them are Ukrainians.
The ship was captured about 60 km from the province of Almeria in the Autonomous Province of Andalusia.
The operation began a week ago when the ship was spotted by the air.
The ''Lady Boss'' ship will be taken to Almeria.
Detainees will be brought to court.
- » Bulgarian Woman and her Two Children were Killed in Canada
- » Young Family was Found Dead in Plovdiv
- » Armed Man Robbed a Casino in Sofia
- » 2 Men Sentenced in Germany For Art Forgery Scheme
- » Customs Detained More than 4000 False Labels of World-Famous Brands
- » Six People Died in Clashes in a Bolivian Prison