Two Bulgarians Detained on a Merchant Ship in Spain with 18 Tonnes of Hashish
Spanish police seized 18 tons of hashish on a merchant ship traveling under the Comoros flag, bTV reported.
Among the 13- memeber crew are arrested also two Bulgarian citizens.
The rest of them are Ukrainians.
The ship was captured about 60 km from the province of Almeria in the Autonomous Province of Andalusia.
The operation began a week ago when the ship was spotted by the air.
The ''Lady Boss'' ship will be taken to Almeria.
Detainees will be brought to court.
- » Man, 64, 'shot his 42-year-old wife in Sofia
- » Daughter of Tsvetan Vassilev Charged with Money Laundering
- » 1658 Liters of Illegal Alcohol was Detained on the Black Sea Coast
- » Macedonian Customs Officers Detained Bulgarian Car with 22kg Marijuana
- » A British Court Sentenced Bulgarian Heroin Trafficker to 14 Years in Prison
- » A US Student will go to Jail Because of Faked Voter Lists