Two Bulgarians Detained on a Merchant Ship in Spain with 18 Tonnes of Hashish
Spanish police seized 18 tons of hashish on a merchant ship traveling under the Comoros flag, bTV reported.
Among the 13- memeber crew are arrested also two Bulgarian citizens.
The rest of them are Ukrainians.
The ship was captured about 60 km from the province of Almeria in the Autonomous Province of Andalusia.
The operation began a week ago when the ship was spotted by the air.
The ''Lady Boss'' ship will be taken to Almeria.
Detainees will be brought to court.
- » 2 Police Officers Arrested and Charged with Drug Distribution and Taking Bribes
- » Turkey Arrests 4 People Over Explosion at Tupras Refinery
- » 73-year-old Man gave BGN 100 000 to Telephone Scammers in Sofia
- » The Police Arrested a Commander from Islamic State in Special Operation in Sofia (Video)
- » Police Chief in Plovdiv Detained on Suspicion for Involvement in Telephone Fraud
- » Bulgarian Crooks who Posed as Masters Games Athletes Jailed 8 Months For Bank Fraud