100 Days Have Passed Since the Beginning of 'Borisov 3' Cabinet
Today, one hundred days have passed since the beginning of ''Borisov 3'' Cabinet, and ministers' oath in the Parliament on May 4th.
The main criticism of the government is coming from the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP).
According to the opposition, GERB's government is a waste of time for Bulgaria, because no major problems for citizens have been put in place for this period and no management program is available.
The government published its program last week with 902 measures.
These include the fight against illiteracy, terrorism and the continued construction of highways.
- » BGN 80 Million is the Budget for Road Cleaning during the Winter
- » Bulgaria Media Still Under Political Pressure
- » Residents of the Mladost Quarter of Sofia Protest Because of Lack of Lighting
- » Protests at the Hospital in Pomorie Continue
- » Bulgarian President Convenes National Security Council
- » Dairy Products Prices Seen Going Up by 10% in 2017