Big Changes in Borisova Garden Are Expected
Building a sports center at Pioneer Station and moving the horse base are among the ideas for renovating Borisova Garden. The project will be publicly debated in the autumn. In the park there will be no changes to the major sports facilities - stadiums and tennis courts, reported bTV.
It is planned that Boris's garden will regain its look from the 30s of the 20th century with bicycles, without new constructions and no cars. Among the proposals is the horse base to be moved to another part of the park to Simeonovsko Shose Blvd.
However, according to the workers in the base, there is no more suitable place for the horses than in the park.
- » Mergermarket: Telenor Sells its Bulgarian Operator to a US Fund
- » Bulgaria is Seventh in the EU in Increase of House Prices in 2017
- » Bansko Ski Center is Shut Down Due to Hurricane Wind
- » Emirates Airlines Ordered Aircrafts for USD 16 Billion
- » Amsterdam's Schiphol Scraps Flights as Storm Disrupts Public Transport
- » The Construction of the "Turkish Stream" Terminal Started