Big Changes in Borisova Garden Are Expected
Building a sports center at Pioneer Station and moving the horse base are among the ideas for renovating Borisova Garden. The project will be publicly debated in the autumn. In the park there will be no changes to the major sports facilities - stadiums and tennis courts, reported bTV.
It is planned that Boris's garden will regain its look from the 30s of the 20th century with bicycles, without new constructions and no cars. Among the proposals is the horse base to be moved to another part of the park to Simeonovsko Shose Blvd.
However, according to the workers in the base, there is no more suitable place for the horses than in the park.
- » Bulgarians will be Able to Travel for Longer without Visas to Six Island States
- » Nearly 30% of the Bulgarian Business Expects Negatives from Brexit
- » Lidl will Open at least Seven New Stores in Bulgaria in 2018
- » Lidl will Reduce Plastic in its Products with 20% by 2025.
- » Over EUR 335 Million is the Export of Bulgarian Furniture in 2017
- » Bulgaria will Cooperate with Saudi Arabia in Agriculture