Bosphorus was Closed Because of Missing Boy
Bosphorus is closed to crafts, Hurriyet reported, quoted by Darik.
The movement of ships in both directions is stopped at 08:45 local time.
The reason is the underwater search of a young boy who has been dragged out of the current and is out of sight since July.
- » A Bridge has Collapsed in Colombia and Took at Least 10 Lives
- » 2 Killed When Explosion Destroys Buildings in Belgium
- » Drunk Driver Destroyes a Bus Stop in Sofia
- » Evacuation due to Bomb Threat at Bulgaria's EU Representation Building
- » Passenger plane almost fell in the Black Sea (Videos)
- » At Least Eight People were Killed and Dozens were Injured in a Fire in a Building in Portugal