Bosphorus was Closed Because of Missing Boy
Bosphorus is closed to crafts, Hurriyet reported, quoted by Darik.
The movement of ships in both directions is stopped at 08:45 local time.
The reason is the underwater search of a young boy who has been dragged out of the current and is out of sight since July.
- » Death Toll in the Car Accident near Mikre Rises to 9
- » Six People Died, While 18 Were Injured in a Crash Between a Minibus and a Truck
- » A Metal Fragment Fell on a Woman Waiting for a Bus in Sofia
- » Fire Burned Down a Building in Blagoevgrad
- » 11 People were Killed in a Plane Crash in Tanzania
- » Two Trams Crashed in Sofia, 3 People Checked in a Hospital