Botev Plovdiv Grabs the Super Cup of Bulgaria After Penalties
Botev (Plovdiv) grabbed the Supercup of Bulgaria. "Canaries" overwhelmed Ludogorets after a penalty shoot-out of 6:5. At the regular time, the match played at the Lazur stadium in Burgas finished 1: 1.
After today's failure, almost certainly Georgi Dermendjiev will leave the post of senior coach of Ludogorets.
- » Klitchko Revealed why he Gave up Boxing
- » Cristiano Ronaldo Received a Ban for Five Matches
- » Dimitar Dimitorv "Hero" was Appointed as the New Manager of Ludogorets
- » Usain Bolt 'Says Goodbye to Everything' as He Retires
- » Video Games Could Become an Olympic Discipline by 2024
- » Bulgarian Rhythmic Gymnastic Team Won the Silver at the World Challenge Cup 2017 in Kazan, Russia