Botev Plovdiv Grabs the Super Cup of Bulgaria After Penalties
Botev (Plovdiv) grabbed the Supercup of Bulgaria. "Canaries" overwhelmed Ludogorets after a penalty shoot-out of 6:5. At the regular time, the match played at the Lazur stadium in Burgas finished 1: 1.
After today's failure, almost certainly Georgi Dermendjiev will leave the post of senior coach of Ludogorets.
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Semi-finalist in Stockholm
- » Putin Described Russia's Olympic Problems as "Humiliation for the Country"
- » Ludogorets Defeated Sporting Braga with 2:0 and is Leader in Group C of Europa League
- » Grigor Dimitrov Progresses to the Next Round of the Stockholm Tournament
- » American Olympic Gymnast Revealed that the Team Doctor had Raped her
- » Football Super Star Lionel Messi Reached 100 Goals in the Champions League