Botev Plovdiv Grabs the Super Cup of Bulgaria After Penalties
Botev (Plovdiv) grabbed the Supercup of Bulgaria. "Canaries" overwhelmed Ludogorets after a penalty shoot-out of 6:5. At the regular time, the match played at the Lazur stadium in Burgas finished 1: 1.
After today's failure, almost certainly Georgi Dermendjiev will leave the post of senior coach of Ludogorets.
- » The Prime Minister Meets with Football Bosses Because of the Pressure on Referees
- » National Football Team Coach Announced the Team for Upcoming Friendlies
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 1.66 Million for the World Motocross Championship
- » The Greek Football Super League is Temporarily Suspended
- » Former No. 7 in the World is Dimitrov's First Rival in Indian Wells
- » The Boss of the Football Referees in Bulgaria Resigned