The Crisis with the Lack of Cadres Already Affects Philology
Four more professional fields in universities become priorities - philology, history, philosophy and religion. Thus the majors that are important for our economy, which the state will support with higher reception and a larger subsidy, will increase from 32 to 36. This is the result of the changes in student admissions adopted by the Council of Ministers yesterday. Reports SEGA.
According to the changes for the forthcoming academic year, 4 other branches of the humanitarian departments will be stimulated as they are "very important for the formation of the cultural and historical identity of the Bulgarian society"
The Ministry of Education and Science has also identified the need for more public health and health care professionals. Therefore, the draft amendment foresees that the Council of Ministers may also allow a larger number of students admitted than the maximum that is allocated to these two strands. This will be done at the suggestion of the minister, in agreement with his colleague from the health ministry.
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans
- » A Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation Between the Two Prosecutor's Offices of Serbia and Bulgaria
- » Nearly BGN 1.5 Billion is the Budget of Sofia for 2018
- » Today Begins the Real Part of the Experimental Repair of the ''Trakia'' Highway
- » More Than 5000 Bulgarian Villages Can Apply for Euro Fundings For Wi-Fi
- » Restaurants and Cafes do not Comply with the Smoking Ban