A Double-Decker Bus Has Crashed into a Shop in South London
A double-decker bus has crashed into a shop in south London, leaving two women trapped on the top deck, BBC reported.
London Fire Brigade (LFB) said the women were conscious and breathing.
Photos on social media show the vehicle on the pavement having smashed into the front of the Poggen Pohl Kitchen Design Centre in Lavender Hill, causing the shop front to collapse.
The bus driver has been taken to hospital and other casualties are being treated at the scene, police said.
Another witness said smoke could be seen coming from underneath the bus.
London Ambulance Service said it had treated six people and remained on the scene. An air ambulance has also been sent.
- » Two Children Die in a Fire in a Caravan in the Village of Shuma
- » A US Military Plane with 11 People on Board has Crashed into the Philippine Sea
- » Explosion in New York Injured 30 People
- » Turkish Coast Guard Rescues 6 Crewmen From Drifting Ship in Black Sea
- » Harrison Ford Helped a Woman after a Car Crash
- » The Roof of a School in Targovishte Burned Down