Scientists from the Bulgarian Academy of Science have Demanded the State be Responsible for Kaliakra
Scientists from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, who have developed the integrated Natura 2000 management plan near Kaliakra, have demanded that the state and municipalities bear the responsibility for the case-by-case decisions, and not accuse them.
In a special statement, they insisted on an apology because of the roughness that occurred on August 4 in the northern maritime communities. The text published on the BAS website: Statement.
- » Citizens Unhappy with New Anti-parking Poles in the Tunnel of the National Palace of Culture
- » Crucial Week For the State Budget
- » Bulgaria Fulfilled All the Criteria For Entry into Schengen, Bulgarian Foreign Minister
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2
- » DailyMail: Bulgaria Deputy PM Wants New Laws to Stifle Radical Islam