Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies For the 3rd Round of the Masters Series in Montreal
Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the third round of the Masters Series in Montreal after winning agaist Misha Zverev (Germany) with 6: 3, 3: 6, 6: 3 but eighth-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga lost 6-1 3-6 6-4 to Sam Querrey while ninth seed David Goffin whent down 7-5 6-3 to Hyeon Chung.
The match between Grigor Dimitrov and Zverev went on for an hour and 41 minutes, and his next rival is the world number 52 Robin Haase (The Netherlands), reported bTV.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in the Semifinals in Rotterdam
- » With a New Victory Dimitrov Qualified for the Quarterfinals in Rotterdam
- » Milan Won 3:0 Against Ludogorets in Razgrad
- » Ludogorets has Prepared a Unique Gift to Milan (Photos)
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Back with a Victory in Rotterdam
- » 103-year Old Fan of Bristol Rovers has not Missed a Match Since 1954