Workers From 'Dunarit' Military Factory Protest Today on Dunabe Bridge
Workers from 'Dunarit' military factory protest on Danube Bridge, reported bTV.
The reason is the start of the procedure for revoking the license for the enterprise because of an accusation against the executive director of abuse.
If the company closes, more than 1300 people will remain unemployed.
According to the unions, it is an organized attack on the "Dunarit".
At present, the company has contracts for nearly $ 60 million, and its net profit for the past year is 29 million leva.
The company appeals for the withdrawal of the license.
- » Vidin - Calafat Danube Bridge Will be Temporarily Closed
- » No Agreement on Role of Proposed Anticorruption Body
- » About 30% of Children in Refugee Centers go to School
- » BGN 80 Million is the Budget for Road Cleaning during the Winter
- » Bulgaria Media Still Under Political Pressure
- » Residents of the Mladost Quarter of Sofia Protest Because of Lack of Lighting