Ivet Lalova Qualified For the 200m Semi-Finals at the World Championship in London
Ivet Lalova qualified without problems for the 200m semi-finals at the World Championship in London, according to Dnes.bg
She finished second, giving her the chance for the next round (the semi-finals are on Thursday at 23:05).
Ivet finished for 23.08 sec, giving the first place to American Diaz Stevens - 22.90 sec.
The 200m semi-finals for women will be held on August 10th at 23:05 Bulgarian time and the final is 11th at 23:50.
- » The Prime Minister Meets with Football Bosses Because of the Pressure on Referees
- » National Football Team Coach Announced the Team for Upcoming Friendlies
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 1.66 Million for the World Motocross Championship
- » The Greek Football Super League is Temporarily Suspended
- » Former No. 7 in the World is Dimitrov's First Rival in Indian Wells
- » The Boss of the Football Referees in Bulgaria Resigned