Ivet Lalova Qualified For the 200m Semi-Finals at the World Championship in London
Ivet Lalova qualified without problems for the 200m semi-finals at the World Championship in London, according to Dnes.bg
She finished second, giving her the chance for the next round (the semi-finals are on Thursday at 23:05).
Ivet finished for 23.08 sec, giving the first place to American Diaz Stevens - 22.90 sec.
The 200m semi-finals for women will be held on August 10th at 23:05 Bulgarian time and the final is 11th at 23:50.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Triumphed in the Final Season Tournament in London! (Updated)
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Now 3rd in the World Ranking
- » Dimitar Berbatov's Adventure in India Begins Today
- » Ibrahimovic Could Play at World Cup 2018
- » WADA Refused to Return Russia's Rights
- » Anthony Ivanov will Swim for a University in Alabama