Lifegurads Warn of Rip Currents at the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
Lifegurads warn beachgoers to be aware of dangerous rip currents which are expected to appear at the Bulgarian Black Sea coast in the next days. Lifeguards remind that in this period the tourists should use extra caution and stay safe at the beach, reported BNT.
They say that despite the fatalities every year tourists often ignore the swimming ban.
Most of the tourists are firm they know what to do when the sea is rough and if there are rip currents.
The only way to stay safe is to stay near the beach, a tourist says and added she would go in the water, but not in the deep.
- » Azerbaijan Promotes its Tourism Potential in International Fair in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Airport has Served Half a Million Passengers in January
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort
- » Journey in Europe with Ship-houses
- » Electric Airplane Start-up Eviation Aims to Enter Serrvice in 2021
- » Bulgarian Tourists in Serbia have Increased Threefold for the Last 10 Years