David Letterman Returns to Television
The legendary host, David Letterman, who ended his long-time talk show two years ago, will reappear in a new Netflix television series, according to Associated Press.
It will have six episodes and will combine two of the main interests of the host - in-depth conversations and segments of external pictures accompanied by his curiosity and his sense of humor. In each one-hour episode, David Letterman will have a long conversation with a guest and will explore a variety of topics outside the studio itself.
The show, which still has no name, will be released in 2018.
- » Sting will Sing Twice in Plovdiv Next Year
- » Oscars: Reality Meets Dark Comedy in Bulgaria's 'Glory'
- » UNESCO Adds Rebetiko to its Intangible Cultural Heritage List
- » "Mystery of the Bulgarian Voices " with a New Single (Video)
- » In Moscow Opened Exhibition "SuperPutin"
- » Leonardo da Vinci's Salvator Mundi is Going to the Louvre Abu Dhabi