David Letterman Returns to Television
The legendary host, David Letterman, who ended his long-time talk show two years ago, will reappear in a new Netflix television series, according to Associated Press.
It will have six episodes and will combine two of the main interests of the host - in-depth conversations and segments of external pictures accompanied by his curiosity and his sense of humor. In each one-hour episode, David Letterman will have a long conversation with a guest and will explore a variety of topics outside the studio itself.
The show, which still has no name, will be released in 2018.
- » Bulgarian Film Won an International Prize at Sarajevo Film Festival
- » 10th Edition of the Festival of Folklore Costumes Begins in Zheravna
- » SOLAR SUMMER Festival in Bulgaria Canceled Over Measures Against Loud Music
- » Some of the Most Ancient Vietnamese Rituals will be Presented on 18th August in Sofia
- » Leonardo DiCaprio will Play Leonardo da Vinci
- » Bulgarian Lyuba Lukova Creates Unique Graphic Design Creations in Atlanta Design Museum