Driving Along the Main Road Plovdiv-Smolyan is Difficult Due to a Car Crash
Driving along the main road Plovdiv - Smolyan is difficult due to a car crash that happened this morning near the village of Zlatitrap, reported bTV.
The crash is between Ford car and a Renault minibus. A 56-year-old woman driver who was removed from the car with a specialized technique is in a serious condition and she is taken to the nearest hospital. Medical assistance is also provided to her 76-year-old companion.
37-year-old driver of the van has no injuries. He was tested for alcohol - the sample is negative.
- » Two Children Die in a Fire in a Caravan in the Village of Shuma
- » A US Military Plane with 11 People on Board has Crashed into the Philippine Sea
- » Explosion in New York Injured 30 People
- » Turkish Coast Guard Rescues 6 Crewmen From Drifting Ship in Black Sea
- » Harrison Ford Helped a Woman after a Car Crash
- » The Roof of a School in Targovishte Burned Down