Industry has Grown by 3.6% in a Year
Industrial production in Bulgaria increased by 3.6% in June 2017 compared to the same month last year, preliminary data from the National Statistical Institute show.
Compared to May this year however, there was a slight decrease of 1.4 per cent. The increase in the previous month was registered in the mining and quarrying industry by 1 per cent and in the electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply by 1.1 per cent, while the decrease was registered in the manufacturing by 2.1 per cent.
- » 10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector
- » The Protection Against Hail of Farmland Increases from 25% to 90%
- » Nearly 25% Increase in the Construction Production, NSI
- » Bulgartransgaz to Acquire Assets of South Stream Bulgaria
- » U.S. to Overtake Russia as World's Biggest Oil Producer by 2019 Latest: IEA
- » Japanese Company Plans to Build the Tallest Wooden Skyscraper in the World