The Attacker from the Eiffel Tower was Brought Back to a Psychiatric Hospital
The French teenager, who tried to attack soldiers guarding the Eiffel Tower on Saturday, was returned to a psychiatric hospital, the Associated Press reported.
The Paris Prosecutor's Office reported that the 19-year-old was subjected to psychiatric expertise, which found that he was unstable and could not be held responsible for his actions. He was released and returned to the hospital, from where he came immediately before the attack.
- » The White House Attacking with a Car was Deliberate, but it was not Dangerous
- » 10 People Died in the Collapse of a Residential Building in Cairo
- » Dozens Died After a Crash in Peru
- » 19 Children were Injured in a Car Accident in Germany
- » Body of an Elderly Man Emerged on the Burgas Beach
- » Avalanche Buried Ten People in Switzerland