Bulgarian Tennis Player Grigor Dimitrov to Play Against Misha Zverev in Montreal Today
Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov, who will play under number 7, will begin his singles tournament in Montreal today (August 9th). The Bulgarian was resting in the first round and his rival for the second will be 29-year-old Misha Zverev, reported bTV.
Grigor and Misha Zverev have met only once. In the beginning of 2017, the Bulgarian beat the 6: 7 (4), 6: 2, 6: 4 tournament in Rotterdam.
If he wins, in the third round of the Montreal race, Dimitrov will play with the winner Robin Haase - Ernesto Escobedo. His rival will be clear minutes before he starts his match with Misha Zverev.
Grigor's best race ranking is at the semi finals in 2014. Last season, he was eliminated by Kai Nishikori.
- » Dimitar Berbatov's Adventure in India Begins Today
- » Ibrahimovic Could Play at World Cup 2018
- » WADA Refused to Return Russia's Rights
- » Anthony Ivanov will Swim for a University in Alabama
- » FIFA Approves a Tournament for Countries that did not Qualify for the World Cup
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play His Last ATP Final Group Tournament Match in London on Friday