The Police in Vidin is Protesting
Police protest in Vidin on Tuesday. This is yet another expression of dissatisfaction from the law enforcements, Nova TV reported.
Besides more money, they insist on changes in the texts of the Law on the Ministry of Interior related to the use of physical force and aids. Uniforms warn that if their requests are not heard, they will meet again in Sofia in the autumn to express their dissatisfaction.
- » Bulgarian Was Appointed For Director General of Eurostat
- » Night Public Transport in Sofia from the Spring
- » Parliament removes Valeri Zhablyanov as Deputy Speaker
- » BGN 151m Will Cost the Reconstruction of the Center of Sofia
- » The Guardian: Bulgarian Foreign Ministry Condemns Far-Right March in Sofia
- » Proportion of the Apolitical People in Bulgaria is Increasing