The Police in Vidin is Protesting
Police protest in Vidin on Tuesday. This is yet another expression of dissatisfaction from the law enforcements, Nova TV reported.
Besides more money, they insist on changes in the texts of the Law on the Ministry of Interior related to the use of physical force and aids. Uniforms warn that if their requests are not heard, they will meet again in Sofia in the autumn to express their dissatisfaction.
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism and the Sofia University Will Sign a Cooperation Agreement in the Field of Tourism
- » 67% of Bulgarians Like Rumen Radev, 42% - Boyko Borissov
- » Prosecution Office: Over 200 Dams in Bulgaria are Dangerous
- » The New chairman of the Supreme Administrative Court Officially Took His Office
- » Bulgaria's Simeon Saxe-Coburg Gotha: It is Time to Leave a Mark After so Many Years of Isolation
- » Parliament Аdopted Аmendments to the Credit Institutions Act at First Reading