Protesters will Block E-79 at Vladaya
Once again, residents of the Knyazhevo district and the village of Vladaya will protest. Reports Sega.
It starts at 6:30 pm on Tsar Boris III Blvd. today. Protesters plan to block traffic on the E-79 international road between the neighborhood and the village.
People insist on better urban transport and street lighting in the area.
There were protests in October last year and at the end of July this year. In July, protesters blocked traffic on the E-79 international road. According to organizers, however, there is no result of their actions so far.
- » The Sofia Municipality Plans to Continue the Subway and Connect it to Simeonovski Lift
- » The Calvert Journal: Bulgaria’s Buzludzha Monument Opens its Doors for the First Time in 8 Years
- » More than 65% of Sofia Residents are not Satisfied with the Cleanliness of the City
- » Woman Stole Donations from the Temple in Novi Han
- » Almost 60% of the Third Metro Line in Sofia Is Ready
- » The Chief Architect of Sofia: Bulgaria will Struggle with the Problems of Postsocialism Restitution for 50 Years