Sofia Municipality Starts Repairs on "Dragan Tsankov" Blvd.
The Municipality of Sofia starts in repair activities on "Dragan Tsankov" Blvd., which will continue until 25 August. A section of the road 22 meters after the crossing with Lachezar Stanchev Str. The reason is the repair of the pedestrian bridge at Nikolay Haytov Street.
From friday President Lincoln Boulevard is closed. Partially closed for repairs in the summer are also the boulevards Dondukov, Asen Yordanov, Shipka Prohod, Prague and Montevideo.
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1
- » Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
- » International Report: A Large Part of Islamic State's Weapons are Bulgarian
- » MPs will Discuss the State Debt of the Country