Sofia Municipality Starts Repairs on "Dragan Tsankov" Blvd.
The Municipality of Sofia starts in repair activities on "Dragan Tsankov" Blvd., which will continue until 25 August. A section of the road 22 meters after the crossing with Lachezar Stanchev Str. The reason is the repair of the pedestrian bridge at Nikolay Haytov Street.
From friday President Lincoln Boulevard is closed. Partially closed for repairs in the summer are also the boulevards Dondukov, Asen Yordanov, Shipka Prohod, Prague and Montevideo.
- » The Monument of Buzludzha is Among the Seven Most Endangered in Europe
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Rate Edges Down m/m in Feb
- » Bulgaria Provides EUR 200,000 to Support Refugees from Syria
- » 8 Stations of the Third Metro Line will be Ready by Autumn 2019
- » 13 Municipalities are Facing Bankruptcy, 49% of the Spending goes to Salaries
- » Parliament will Discuss an Updated National Security Strategy