The Cabinet Reduces the Fee for Issuing a Passport Abroad by 17 Euros
The fee for issuing a Bulgarian passport abroad will be reduced from 67 to 50 euros, it is clear from a draft decree of the Council of Ministers, published for public discussion.
The reason for the reduction is the dropping of two fees - 1 euro, after the citizens can now fill in their applications in advance and 16 euros, which have so far gone to the budget of the Ministry of Interior, although it does not participate in the issue of the passports abroad. It is also clear from the project that the possibility of paying services through state tax stamps will be dropped, as it is currently necessary for citizens to visit a post office to buy the necessary state fees Marks, then go back.
- » Guaranteed Мinimum Income will Rise to BGN 75 From January 1, 2018
- » 5400 Positions in the Bulgarian Army are Vacant
- » More than 208 000 Unemployed People have Started Work From January to October
- » MPs will Again Discuss the Budget Law of the National Health Insurance Fund For 2018
- » The National Academy of Arts Wants to Make an Affiliate in Burgas
- » Sofia Mayor Banned the Parking of Buses in Front of the St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral