One of the Most Beloved Bulgarian Films Returns as the Biggest Musical Ever Made in the Country
Some of the most talented singing and playing artists in Bulgaria yesterday gathered for the first rehearsal of the largest musical ever made in Bulgaria - A NAMELESS BAND.
One of the most beloved Bulgarian films of all time returns as the biggest musical ever made in the country, reported ViewSofia.
A Nameless Band is a comedy movie, released in Bulgaria in 1982, directed by Lyudmil Kirkov and written by Stanislav Stratiev. The movie describes the life of the young generation in Bulgaria in the late seventies and early eighties. It is about dreams and reality, friendship, love and something else.
The musical will conquer the audience at Arena Armeec with impressive star cast, original live performances, amazing scenery, recreating to the smallest detail scenes, from timeless classics of the great Stanislav Stratiev. Unforgettable images will be recreated under the direction of Boris Radev and will once again alive all those religious lines - a symbol of an entire era.
In addition, it is the most renowned Bulgarian artists, singers and dancers that will turn into the legendary heroes of the famous A Nameless Band. The first big star of the show will be announced as early as next week.
The musical can be watched on November 1, 2017 in Arena Armeec, 20:00.
Tickets are already on sale and can be purchased in the Eventim Network throughout the country.
Ticket price: from BGN 30 to 70.
- » Extensive Guide for Upcoming Films in 2018 We are Excited About
- » Theodor Ushev Shows for the First Time in Sofia an Immersive Art Installation and a Mixed Reality
- » "The Shape of Water" Took the Award of American Film Critics
- » Modigliani Art Exhibit Found to be Full of fakes
- » An Interactive Exhibition Will Welcome the Guests to the Opening Ceremony For the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU
- » "Rolling Stones" have the Most Successful Tour of the Year