Vladimir Putin Wishes Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Health and Success
Russian President Vladimir Putin congratulated Bulgaria's President Rumen Radev on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the signing of the treaty on friendly relations and cooperation between the two countries, according to Standart News.
"Russian-Bulgarian relations have a long and rich history. The bonds of brotherhood, cultural and spiritual closeness that connect our peoples shall never wear thin, "he wrote in a congratulatory telegram posted on The Kremlin's website.
President Putin stressed that the 1992 treaty helped to expand the cooperation between Moscow and Sofia, to increase the volume of bilateral trade and investment, to intensify cooperation in the energy, scientific, technical, humanitarian and other spheres.
"I am convinced that the 140th anniversary of Bulgaria's liberation from the Ottoman yoke that will be celebrated next year, will mark a period of excellent bilateral relations and joint cooperation between our two countries," Putin added.
The Russian president wished Rumen Radev health and success, and to the Bulgarian citizens - welfare and prosperity.
- » The EU-Turkey Meeting in Varna is far from Certain
- » The Venezuelan Consulate in Miami may be Shut Down Because of Unpaid Rents
- » Serbia's President Alexander Vucic Arrives on an Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » Serbian President Alexander Vucic will be on a Working Visit to Bulgaria Tomorrow
- » Prime Ministers Boyko Borissov and Victor Orban Called For Reliable EU Border Protection
- » Boyko Borisov will have Dinner with European Leaders at Hertoginnedal Castle near Brussels