Code Orange For Dangerous High Temperatures For 6 Districts in Bulgaria
Today will be sunny and hot.
Code orange for potentially dangerous high temperatures is in force for 6 districts in Bulgaria for 4th of August - Vidin, Montana, Vratsa, Pleven, Ruse and Blagoevgrad with temperature warnings from 37 to 39 - 40 degrees.
Code yellow for high temperatures across the rest of the districts in Bulgaria, with temperatures between 34 to 37 degrees, according to the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by bTV.
The highs will be between 32-37 C; 33 C in Sofia.
The atmospheric pressure will be slightly above the average for the month.
The weather in the mountains will be mostly sunny. The summits will see some strong gusts of northeasterly wind, though; the highs at 1,200 m will be about 25 C and those at 2,000 m will reach 18 C.
The seaside will be seeing plenty of sun today, but the gentle northeasterly wind will be keeping the highs below 30 C. The temperature of the sea water is 25-26 C.
- » There was a Slight Earthquake in the Region of Shumen
- » Climate Change Could Deny You Your Favorite Cup of Coffee
- » New Earthquake in Iran, Dozens were Injured
- » Good Weather over the Weekend, Next Week Begins with Snow
- » 3-Year Old Bear Was Shot Near the Village of Enina
- » Ministers Discuss the Air Pollution Problems in Bulgaria