Code Orange For Dangerous High Temperatures For 6 Districts in Bulgaria
Today will be sunny and hot.
Code orange for potentially dangerous high temperatures is in force for 6 districts in Bulgaria for 4th of August - Vidin, Montana, Vratsa, Pleven, Ruse and Blagoevgrad with temperature warnings from 37 to 39 - 40 degrees.
Code yellow for high temperatures across the rest of the districts in Bulgaria, with temperatures between 34 to 37 degrees, according to the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by bTV.
The highs will be between 32-37 C; 33 C in Sofia.
The atmospheric pressure will be slightly above the average for the month.
The weather in the mountains will be mostly sunny. The summits will see some strong gusts of northeasterly wind, though; the highs at 1,200 m will be about 25 C and those at 2,000 m will reach 18 C.
The seaside will be seeing plenty of sun today, but the gentle northeasterly wind will be keeping the highs below 30 C. The temperature of the sea water is 25-26 C.
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth
- » Brussels Introduces Free Public Transport and a Ban on Movement in Case of Air Pollution
- » Municipality in Veliko Tarnovo Will Place Filters on the Chimneys in the City Agaist Air Pollution
- » New Earthquake Measuring 3.8 on the Richter Scale near Asenovgrad
- » New Earthquake of Magnitude 3.8 on the Richter Scale in Asenovgrad