3rd Day of Police Protests For Better Working Conditions Continue
Today is the third day of police protests for better working conditions continue. Today the employees from Burgas will gather to say their demands, reported bTV.
On Wednesday, the protests were resumed by the police in Yambol, and yesterday more than 100 people from the Ministry of Interior in Burgas gathered in front of the police building during lunch break to protest peacefully.
Their demands are for higher salaries and new uniforms.
Dissatisfaction is part of the national protest of policemen, which began on 5 July.
- » President Rumen Radev Met with Macedonian Counterpart Gjorge Ivanov
- » Prison Staff Protest
- » Within Two Years there will be a 5G Mobile Network in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Rejects Treaty to Combat Violence Against Women
- » Parents Will Protest Today Against Violence in Kindergartens and Schools
- » MPs' Salary to Increase to BGN 3540