3rd Day of Police Protests For Better Working Conditions Continue
Today is the third day of police protests for better working conditions continue. Today the employees from Burgas will gather to say their demands, reported bTV.
On Wednesday, the protests were resumed by the police in Yambol, and yesterday more than 100 people from the Ministry of Interior in Burgas gathered in front of the police building during lunch break to protest peacefully.
Their demands are for higher salaries and new uniforms.
Dissatisfaction is part of the national protest of policemen, which began on 5 July.
- » Prosecutor is Sentenced to 6 Months Probation
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: ''Effective Management of Migration is Priority for Bulgarian EU Presidency''
- » European Investment Grows in Bulgaria
- » BGN 43 Million Provided to 15 Municipalities for Rehabilitation of Streets, Urban Environments and Schools
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Calles for More Investments by USA and Israel in Bulgaria
- » The Case Against the Higher Prices of Heating and Hot Water Begins