Tanzanian Citizen Convicted For Attempted Fraud in Burgas
Burgas Regional Court sentenced a Tanzanian citizen to 15 months in prison for attempted fraud in a local shop. The African must be punished under an initial strict regime.
The decision entered into force after an agreement between the man and the District Court. Sixty-one-year-old Winifridge Capping, a Maldives citizen of Tanzania, has admitted his guilt.
On January 29, 2015 in Burgas, at a local shop, he launched a counterfeit 200-euro note, which he knew was a fake.
- » Dozens have Died in a Series of Attacks in Afghanistan
- » Bulgarian Used Fake Spotify Playlists to Make Money
- » 400 Kilos of Cocaine was Found at the Russian Embassy in Argentina
- » A Breakthrough in uTorrent Puts at Risk the Safety of Millions of Users
- » Cybercrime Hurting Businesses to Tune of $600 billion
- » A man was Found Murdered This Night in the Lyulin District