Two Bulgarians Were Detained For Illegal Camping in Greece
Two Bulgarians were detained for illegal camping in Greece, the Foreign Affairs Ministry announced, quoted by bTV.
A group of illegally camping people, including the two Bulgarians, was detained by the police in Sithonia in the morning of August 1. The same day they were released, while an investigation is currently underway.
The ministry of foreign affairs reported bTV that Bulgarians were later released.
The Greek authorities have tightened control over free camping and are already imposing serious fines on anyone who is caught resting in a place not intended for the purpose.
Checks will continue throughout the season.
The ministry said that the court may impose a fine.
- » The Hurricane Caused 500,000 Leva Worth of Damages in Vratsa
- » Yellow Warning on Glaze for All of North Bulgaria
- » Water in the Village of Kazanka is Checked For Uranium
- » The Strong Wind Literally Took Roofs of Houses Across the Country
- » Increased Cloud Throughout the Country, Light Rain in Some Places in Western Bulgaria
- » Rain in Southern and Eastern Bulgaria Today