Two Bulgarians Were Detained For Illegal Camping in Greece
Two Bulgarians were detained for illegal camping in Greece, the Foreign Affairs Ministry announced, quoted by bTV.
A group of illegally camping people, including the two Bulgarians, was detained by the police in Sithonia in the morning of August 1. The same day they were released, while an investigation is currently underway.
The ministry of foreign affairs reported bTV that Bulgarians were later released.
The Greek authorities have tightened control over free camping and are already imposing serious fines on anyone who is caught resting in a place not intended for the purpose.
Checks will continue throughout the season.
The ministry said that the court may impose a fine.
- » NIMH: Rains will Start From the West and will Spread Throughout the Western Half of the Country
- » The Municipality of Sofia will Plant a Forest near Suhodol
- » Mostly Sunny Weather with Temperatures of up to 22-27°C
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny Today with Temperatures of Up to 22-27°C
- » Those who Died in the California Fires are Now 42
- » Xi Jinping: China will Fight to Stop Climate Change