Heavyweight Legend Wladimir Klitschko Retires From Boxing
Wladimir Klitschko has decided to retire from boxing, killing any hopes of a potential rematch with heavyweight king Anthony Joshua, according to Daily Mail.
The Ukrainian was defeated by Joshua in a heavyweight blockbuster back in April and the Brit was eyeing another colossal bout in Las Vegas on November 11.
But the 41-year-old released a video to confirm that he has decided to call time on his 21-year career.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Remains Eighth in the World
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Semi-finalist in Stockholm
- » Putin Described Russia's Olympic Problems as "Humiliation for the Country"
- » Ludogorets Defeated Sporting Braga with 2:0 and is Leader in Group C of Europa League
- » Grigor Dimitrov Progresses to the Next Round of the Stockholm Tournament
- » American Olympic Gymnast Revealed that the Team Doctor had Raped her