British Airways Canceled over 670 Flights due to a Crash in their System
More than 670 flights of the British airline British Airways have been canceled because of a crash in the system, the news agencies reported.
Malfunction forced manual check-in for passengers, which led to long queues at Heathrow and Gatwick airports. According to passengers' stories, the situation in London was "a complete chaos."
This is the seventh case of a crash in the airline's system within a year, the previous one being two months ago.
- » The European Institutions Agreed to Abolish Geo-blocking
- » Vucic Promises Russia a "Military-neutral" Serbia
- » Germany Arrested Six Members of Islamic State Planning an Assassination
- » Turkey Arrests FETÖ-Linked Suspects, 3 of Them are Bulgarians
- » Zimbabwe's Parliament Starts Impeachment Process Against Mugabe
- » In 13 Seconds, the Largest Indoor Stadium in the World was Destroyed (Video)