British Airways Canceled over 670 Flights due to a Crash in their System
More than 670 flights of the British airline British Airways have been canceled because of a crash in the system, the news agencies reported.
Malfunction forced manual check-in for passengers, which led to long queues at Heathrow and Gatwick airports. According to passengers' stories, the situation in London was "a complete chaos."
This is the seventh case of a crash in the airline's system within a year, the previous one being two months ago.
- » Syria: Turkey Hit Afrin with Chemical Projectiles
- » Three Turkish Journalists Sentenced to Life due to Relations with Gulen
- » Russia is Considering Banning Smartphones in the Army
- » Senate Blocks Immigration Plans
- » The Bulgarian Embassy in Moscow Received a Letter with White Powder
- » Part of a Meteorite was Sold for Nearly USD 240,000