The Council of Ministers Chose the Slogan for the Bulgarian EU Presidency
The motto of the Bulgarian presidency of the Council of Europe will be "Unity Makes Strength.''
This was decided by the government at today's meeting.
Minister Lilyana Pavlova commented that this slogan is extremely relevant to the situation in which a united Europe is today.
"Since 1999, the presidencies have been held in the same way. We plan to hold 12 ministerial councils in Sofia. If we compare with Estonia and Malta, you will see that Bulgaria has the largest number of events," the minister said, and stressed that thus she wants to put an end to speculations that the government has given up on events for the presidency.
- » The Sofia District Heating Company Explained the High Heating Bills with the Colder March
- » "Democratic Bulgaria" Undertakes Measures Against Mass Sale of Scratch Lottery Tickets
- » PM Borisov is Opposed to the Return of Smoking to Establishments
- » Council of Europe Presented a Migration Report on Bulgaria
- » Bomb Alert Near the Presidency was False (Updated)
- » Restrictions on 'Struma' Motorway