Electricity Consumption is Growing in Bulgaria
Production and consumption of electricity for the period of 1 January to 30 July 2017, compared to the same period last year, has increased. This is the data of the Electricity System Operator (ESO), informs the BNT.
Electricity generation for the period increased by 3.74% compared to the same period in 2016. Electricity consumption also increased - from 21 976 884 MWh for the 2016-year period to 23 382 149 MWh over the current period. The hot weather in recent days has increased the consumption of electricity by 6.3 per cent. At peak hours on July 31, consumption was over 4,500 megawatts. August 1 data shows a slight decrease in current consumption. The peak was at 22:00 - 4390 megawatts.
- » Public Discussions on Gas Extraction in the Dobrudzha Region
- » Random Inspections Indicate Good Preparation of Network Electric Operators for the Winter
- » Just One Marine Wind Turbine Farm can Power the Whole World
- » Large Scale Power Outages in Sofia from Today
- » Europe will Receive Azerbaijani Gas in 2020
- » Gazprom does not Exclude the Possibility of Building New Gas Pipelines for Europe