Ministry of Education: 'Students Will not Study in July'
The Ministry of Education and Science has dropped the idea of studying in July, a reporter told bTV.
The department has admitted that temperatures are really high this month, and schools are not air-conditioned.
Expect more details.
- » Teachers Approved 256 Schoolbooks
- » 351 Candidate Students From Traditional Bulgarian Communities Choose Bulgaria to Continue Their Education
- » Bulgarian Students Won 12 Medals at Prestigious International Math Olympiads
- » Minimum Wage For Bulgarian Teachers to be BGN 836 as of September 1
- » One Gold and Three Bronze Medals for Bulgarian Team in a Prestigious Competition for Informatics in Tehran
- » Remarkable Success for Bulgarian National Biology Team in UK