Ministry of Education: 'Students Will not Study in July'
The Ministry of Education and Science has dropped the idea of studying in July, a reporter told bTV.
The department has admitted that temperatures are really high this month, and schools are not air-conditioned.
Expect more details.
- » The State will Allocate BGN 7-8 Million for School Psychologists
- » Turkey Offers Scholarships to Bulgaria, Western Thrace
- » 60% of the Children in Bulgaria do not Feel Safe at School
- » The Prosecutor's Office has Commissioned a Check on the Safety of Food Offered to Students
- » Funding of Schools and Kindergartens will Increase by up to 30%
- » The Academic Year in Sofia University Begins Today