Ministry of Education: 'Students Will not Study in July'
The Ministry of Education and Science has dropped the idea of studying in July, a reporter told bTV.
The department has admitted that temperatures are really high this month, and schools are not air-conditioned.
Expect more details.
- » Digital Map will Provide Information About Schools in Sofia
- » This Bulgarian Business School Offers Bitcoin Scholarships
- » Number of Students in Bulgaria Decreased by 17% Due to the Low Birth rates and Migration
- » Newly Appointed Young Teachers have Increased more than 4 Times
- » 4506 Cases of Harassment and Bullying have been Registered in Schools in Bulgaria
- » Over 17,000 Children were Brought Back to Class in Bulgaria