Ministry of Education: 'Students Will not Study in July'
The Ministry of Education and Science has dropped the idea of studying in July, a reporter told bTV.
The department has admitted that temperatures are really high this month, and schools are not air-conditioned.
Expect more details.
- » For the next school year, half of the schools will have lockers
- » Sofia Mayor Fandakova Promised at Least 4 New Schools in the Capital
- » Sofia University will Create its own Educational TV Network
- » New Programs will Support the Development of Education in 2018
- » 1219 schools in the Country are Closed Due to the Cold Weather
- » Schools are Closing Because of the Snow