A Bulgarian man was Killed in a Explosion in a Greek Factory
51-year-old Bulgarian and 37-year-old Greek died in an explosion at a scrap plant in Skala Laconias, Peloponnese, Xinhua news agency reported.
Five other workers in the company were injured and hospitalized. According to the initial information, the two of them passed out after having had difficulty breathing. Two other colleagues who came to their aid also received breathing problems.
- » Unknown Man Attacked People in a Polish Store with a Knife, 1 Dead and 9 Injured
- » A Tourist was Killed after an Accident in a Cathedral in Florence
- » SUV Plowed into Pedestrians in Kharkiv, Six Died and 11 were Injured
- » Ed Sheeran Broke his Both Hands, Postponed Concerts in Asia
- » Spanish Fighter Jet Crashed During Takeoff from the Base, Pilot Killed
- » Famous Maltese Journalist and Blogger Dies in Car Bomb Attack