A Bulgarian man was Killed in a Explosion in a Greek Factory
51-year-old Bulgarian and 37-year-old Greek died in an explosion at a scrap plant in Skala Laconias, Peloponnese, Xinhua news agency reported.
Five other workers in the company were injured and hospitalized. According to the initial information, the two of them passed out after having had difficulty breathing. Two other colleagues who came to their aid also received breathing problems.
- » Six Children are in "Pirogov" Due to Food Poisoning From Chewing Gum
- » Suitcase Blocked Traffic for an Hour Near the Street. "Gen.Y.Gurko" in Sofia
- » Four Children Die as Train Hits School Bus in Southwestern France
- » Plane with 25 People Aboard Crashes in Canada
- » A Fallen Window from an American Helicopter Injured a Child in a Japanese School
- » One Man was Killed in an Explosion at an Austrian Gas Terminal