A Bulgarian man was Killed in a Explosion in a Greek Factory
51-year-old Bulgarian and 37-year-old Greek died in an explosion at a scrap plant in Skala Laconias, Peloponnese, Xinhua news agency reported.
Five other workers in the company were injured and hospitalized. According to the initial information, the two of them passed out after having had difficulty breathing. Two other colleagues who came to their aid also received breathing problems.
- » Bulgarian Diplomat Monitors the Situation of the Injured in the Bus Crash in Egypt
- » Breaking: Bus Crash in Egypt Leaves 22 Bulgarians Injured
- » Cirque du Soleil Performer Dies after Fall in Florida
- » Drunk Passenger Forced a Plane from Poland to Egypt to Make an Emergency Landing in Sofia
- » 17 People were Injured in a Railway Accident in Slovakia
- » Electric pillar fell on children in Pazardzhik