Bulgarian Tennis Player Grigor Dimitrov is Already in the US for the New Season
After a short break, the Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov is already in the US, quoted by Nova TV.
''We always talk about how each tournament is different, but it's actually quite the same. It's nice to concentrate on tennis, to get back to the court, this is what I'm expecting after the Wimbledon dropout'', said the Bulgarian tennis player to a journalists.
''After a few days of rest I was impatient to start my workouts, to return to my schedule. We are expecting a nice season, a series of tournaments in the United States, so I hope that I will be in good condition withour injuries", added Grrigor to the ATP World Tour.
- » Ludogorets Ended its Participation in the Europa League
- » Gambling in the British Premier League
- » Federer is Officially the Oldest Number One in Tennis
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Federer in Less Than an Hour
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in the Semifinals in Rotterdam
- » With a New Victory Dimitrov Qualified for the Quarterfinals in Rotterdam