A Unique Spectacle of Sound and Light in Stara Zagora
Residents and guests of Stara Zagora witnessed a unique spectacle of sound and light in the open last night. It is titled "Prayer for Stara Zagora" and culminates in the events dedicated to the 140th anniversary of the fierce fighting in the city during the Russo-Turkish War of 1877. Reports BNT.
- » Bulgarian Cultural Properties at Exhibitions in Moscow, Bratislava, Warsaw and Paris
- » Asian Festival in the Borisova Garden in Sofia in May
- » National Library Plans to Attract Young Readers via Digitisation
- » Bulgarian Photographer Took First Prize of a Prestigious Competition
- » Sofia Hosts International Literary Festival for Children and Youngsters
- » Rapper Kendrick Lamar Wins Pulitzer Prize