A Unique Spectacle of Sound and Light in Stara Zagora
Residents and guests of Stara Zagora witnessed a unique spectacle of sound and light in the open last night. It is titled "Prayer for Stara Zagora" and culminates in the events dedicated to the 140th anniversary of the fierce fighting in the city during the Russo-Turkish War of 1877. Reports BNT.
- » Bulgarian Film was Selected for "Berlinale" for the First Time in 29 Years
- » Extensive Guide for Upcoming Films in 2018 We are Excited About
- » Theodor Ushev Shows for the First Time in Sofia an Immersive Art Installation and a Mixed Reality
- » "The Shape of Water" Took the Award of American Film Critics
- » Modigliani Art Exhibit Found to be Full of fakes
- » An Interactive Exhibition Will Welcome the Guests to the Opening Ceremony For the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU