Tourist Fell from a Slope in Pirin Mountain, He was Rescued with a Helicopter
A 62-year-old tourist was saved in Pirin mountain, he fell down a slope near the Tevnoto Lake. The victim was transported by helicopter to St. Anna's Hospital, Darik reported.
His condition is stabilized and there is no danger to his life. Doctors have found a broken right ankle and three broken ribs. The tourist was overwhelmed by rocks, and the rescue took hours, Nova TV reported. There is no danger to his life, they said from the hospital. The victim is Vladimir Ivanov, 62, from Blagoevgrad, bTV said. Rescuers on site have found many injuries and serious wounds in the area of his legs.
- » Bulgarian Citizen was Repeatedly Ran Over on a Highway in the UK
- » Avalanche Killed Three Skiers in the French Pyrenees
- » Crash Involving More than 10 Cars in Sofia
- » Several People at a Party in Burgas were Detained after Physical Altercation with the Police
- » Snowboarder Rescued after Avalanche in Bansko
- » Passengers on a United Airlines Plane Have Experienced Real Horror in the Sky