Airport Officials in Rome Steal Passenger Belongings
Italian police spread security cameras footage that reveal unscrupulous theft of luggage at Fiumicino Airport in Rome, bTV reported.
The images are part of an investigation into the lost baggage of passengers crossing the airport. Law enforcement have received reports of such theft.
The suitcases of the passengers lack mostly expensive items such as smartphones and tablets. Two airport staff are suspected. The police searched their homes, where many of the missing items were found. The investigation will show if other personnel are involved in the theft. iNews.bg
- » 15 People were Detained in an Operation of the GDBOP in Veliko Tarnovo
- » Illegal Cigarette Factory with Workers from Bulgaria and Ukraine was Discovered in Spain
- » Swedish Police Bust International Begging Ring
- » Six were Killed in a Bomb Attack in Pakistan
- » 8 were Killed and 10 Injured in a Minibus Explosion in the Syrian city of Homs
- » Shooting at Corsica Airport, One Killed and Two Others Injured