Airport Officials in Rome Steal Passenger Belongings
Italian police spread security cameras footage that reveal unscrupulous theft of luggage at Fiumicino Airport in Rome, bTV reported.
The images are part of an investigation into the lost baggage of passengers crossing the airport. Law enforcement have received reports of such theft.
The suitcases of the passengers lack mostly expensive items such as smartphones and tablets. Two airport staff are suspected. The police searched their homes, where many of the missing items were found. The investigation will show if other personnel are involved in the theft. iNews.bg
- » 2 Police Officers Arrested and Charged with Drug Distribution and Taking Bribes
- » Turkey Arrests 4 People Over Explosion at Tupras Refinery
- » 73-year-old Man gave BGN 100 000 to Telephone Scammers in Sofia
- » The Police Arrested a Commander from Islamic State in Special Operation in Sofia (Video)
- » Police Chief in Plovdiv Detained on Suspicion for Involvement in Telephone Fraud
- » Bulgarian Crooks who Posed as Masters Games Athletes Jailed 8 Months For Bank Fraud