Airport Officials in Rome Steal Passenger Belongings
Italian police spread security cameras footage that reveal unscrupulous theft of luggage at Fiumicino Airport in Rome, bTV reported.
The images are part of an investigation into the lost baggage of passengers crossing the airport. Law enforcement have received reports of such theft.
The suitcases of the passengers lack mostly expensive items such as smartphones and tablets. Two airport staff are suspected. The police searched their homes, where many of the missing items were found. The investigation will show if other personnel are involved in the theft. iNews.bg
- » Dozens have Died in a Series of Attacks in Afghanistan
- » Bulgarian Used Fake Spotify Playlists to Make Money
- » 400 Kilos of Cocaine was Found at the Russian Embassy in Argentina
- » A Breakthrough in uTorrent Puts at Risk the Safety of Millions of Users
- » Cybercrime Hurting Businesses to Tune of $600 billion
- » A man was Found Murdered This Night in the Lyulin District