Sofia City Prosecutor's Office Asks the Court to Dissolve 33 Political Parties in Bulgaria
Sofia City Prosecutor's Office has asked the court to dissolve 33 political parties in Bulgaria due to their non-participation in the political life of the country and lack of financial statements, the press office of the state prosecution announced on 31 July, reported BNT.
A check by the prosecutor's office shows that 31 parties have not participated in the elections for MPs, president and vice president, municipal councilors and mayors for more than five years since their last court registration. Two others did not submit the required financial statements to the Audit Office in two consecutive years.
- » The Sofia Municipality Plans to Continue the Subway and Connect it to Simeonovski Lift
- » The Calvert Journal: Bulgaria’s Buzludzha Monument Opens its Doors for the First Time in 8 Years
- » More than 65% of Sofia Residents are not Satisfied with the Cleanliness of the City
- » Woman Stole Donations from the Temple in Novi Han
- » Almost 60% of the Third Metro Line in Sofia Is Ready
- » The Chief Architect of Sofia: Bulgaria will Struggle with the Problems of Postsocialism Restitution for 50 Years