Sofia City Prosecutor's Office Asks the Court to Dissolve 33 Political Parties in Bulgaria
Sofia City Prosecutor's Office has asked the court to dissolve 33 political parties in Bulgaria due to their non-participation in the political life of the country and lack of financial statements, the press office of the state prosecution announced on 31 July, reported BNT.
A check by the prosecutor's office shows that 31 parties have not participated in the elections for MPs, president and vice president, municipal councilors and mayors for more than five years since their last court registration. Two others did not submit the required financial statements to the Audit Office in two consecutive years.
- » 63% of Bulgarians Approve Government's Willingness to Build Belene NPP
- » Sofia Municipality has Terminated an Order for BGN 40 Million for a Priority Project
- » Guaranteed Мinimum Income will Rise to BGN 75 From January 1, 2018
- » 5400 Positions in the Bulgarian Army are Vacant
- » More than 208 000 Unemployed People have Started Work From January to October
- » MPs will Again Discuss the Budget Law of the National Health Insurance Fund For 2018