A Car Fell Down the Stairs of the Berlin Subway
A car fell down the stairs in the Berlin metro during a police chase, DPA reported.
No one was injured in the unusual incident late last night at the Rathaus Spandau metro station in the west of Berlin. A man has jumped away to avoid being hit by the car, police said.
The car was chased by a police patrol because it was listed in the registers as stolen. The driver was arrested and then released.
The car shows the car stuck between two columns. A heavy machinery was brought to pull it off with a steel cable.
- » Military Plane Crash in Spain - Casualties Unclear
- » Fire Burned Goethe's Wooden Tower in Frankfurt
- » At Least 13 People were Killed in a Prison Riot in Mexico
- » 4 Workers Were Killed and 2 Others Were Wounded in an Explosion at Refinery in Turkey
- » Bomb Threat Call led to the Evacuation of the Court of Justice in Varna
- » Russian Su-24 Warplane Crashes at Air Base in Syria, Crew Dies