A Car Fell Down the Stairs of the Berlin Subway
A car fell down the stairs in the Berlin metro during a police chase, DPA reported.
No one was injured in the unusual incident late last night at the Rathaus Spandau metro station in the west of Berlin. A man has jumped away to avoid being hit by the car, police said.
The car was chased by a police patrol because it was listed in the registers as stolen. The driver was arrested and then released.
The car shows the car stuck between two columns. A heavy machinery was brought to pull it off with a steel cable.
- » Turkish Fighter Jet Crashed
- » Explosion at a Chemical Plant in the Czech Republic Killed at Least Six People
- » A Train Ran over a Man in Montana Area
- » One Person was Injured in an Explosion in Austin
- » Man Dies after Getting Trapped in his Seat in the Cinema
- » Bulgarian Diplomat Monitors the Situation of the Injured in the Bus Crash in Egypt