A Car Fell Down the Stairs of the Berlin Subway
A car fell down the stairs in the Berlin metro during a police chase, DPA reported.
No one was injured in the unusual incident late last night at the Rathaus Spandau metro station in the west of Berlin. A man has jumped away to avoid being hit by the car, police said.
The car was chased by a police patrol because it was listed in the registers as stolen. The driver was arrested and then released.
The car shows the car stuck between two columns. A heavy machinery was brought to pull it off with a steel cable.
- » Six Children are in "Pirogov" Due to Food Poisoning From Chewing Gum
- » Suitcase Blocked Traffic for an Hour Near the Street. "Gen.Y.Gurko" in Sofia
- » Four Children Die as Train Hits School Bus in Southwestern France
- » Plane with 25 People Aboard Crashes in Canada
- » A Fallen Window from an American Helicopter Injured a Child in a Japanese School
- » One Man was Killed in an Explosion at an Austrian Gas Terminal