Tesla is Now Manufacturing Electric Cars for the Masses
Tesla have achieved their dream of producing electric cars for the masses, releasing the long-awaited" Model 3 ", which is aimed at a new world with vehicles powered without fossil fuels. Reports BGNES.
The first batch of the plant in Fremont, California, was made available to customers, most of whom are company employees. The founder of the company and its CEO, Elon Musk, said this was a great day for Tesla, saying "the goal is to make a great electric car that everyone can buy. "
According to him, the production of the electric car, aimed at the broader market with a starting price of 35,000 dollars, will rise rapidly. The company's idea is to produce 5,000 units of "Model 3" a week from autumn and 10,000 units per week in 2018.
- » Bulgaria in the Top 5 in the EU on Export Growth for the Period January-September
- » Britain has Allowed the Tests of Autonomous Cars
- » Volkswagen will Invest EUR 22.8 Billion in its Factories
- » Subaru has Withdrawn nearly 400,000 of its Cars due to a Lack of Safety Check
- » The Tender for the Highway to Pleven / Lovech will be in the Second Half of 2018
- » Bulgaria will Work for an European Strategy for the Oil Industry