Switzerland Launched the Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge in the World
The longest hanging pedestrian bridge in the world was established in the Swiss canton of Vale, local media reported, cited by Mediapool.
The length of the facility, which is called Charles Cuonen in honor of one of his sponsors, is 494 meters. Its width is 65 centimeters. The bridge is built 85 meters above the ground and connects the villages of Greene and Zermatt. For its construction, 730,000 Swiss francs (about $ 750,000) were spent. The facility offers magnificent views of the entire mountainous area around.
- » How can you Visit the Newly Found Continent Zealand?
- » Catalonia Scares Madrid with Civil Disobedience
- » CIA Director: "Do not Ask Questions if Kim Suddenly Dies"
- » Russia is Considering Freezing its Membership of the European Court of Human Rights
- » The EP is Discussing a Report on Minimum Income in the EU
- » Islamic State Кilled at Least 128 People in Syrian Town