Prof. Kamen Plochev is the New Director of the National Health Insurance Fund
The National Assembly elected unanimously Prof. Dr. Kamen Plochev as the director of the National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF), reported BGNES.
Prof. Plachev was the only candidate for the post. The MPs chose him as Head of the Fund with 205 votes for, no "against", only one MP abstained.
Plochev takes the place of Dr Glinka Komitov, who resigned from office in late June. Plochev's nomination was filed on behalf of GERB and United Patriots.
- » In the Industrial Zone of Burgas over 50 Million Leva have Been Invested.
- » Boyko Borissov and Theresa May Discussed Cooperation on Migration and Security
- » UN: 1300 Refugees Blocked in Libya must be Admitted to Other Countries
- » More than 60% of the Companies will Give out Bonuses for Christmas
- » In the Period January - October 2017 Bulgarian Exports to 3rd Countries Increased by 15.9%
- » The EU Gives EUR 355 Million to Start-up Companies in Bulgaria