Prof. Kamen Plochev is the New Director of the National Health Insurance Fund
The National Assembly elected unanimously Prof. Dr. Kamen Plochev as the director of the National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF), reported BGNES.
Prof. Plachev was the only candidate for the post. The MPs chose him as Head of the Fund with 205 votes for, no "against", only one MP abstained.
Plochev takes the place of Dr Glinka Komitov, who resigned from office in late June. Plochev's nomination was filed on behalf of GERB and United Patriots.
- » The Chief Architect Offers Two Skyscraper Areas far from Downtown Sofia
- » Environmental Pollution Kills Millions Around the world
- » A Warehouse Hub for Indian and Chinese Goods will be Built near Sandanski
- » Varna will Held International Technology Conference Innowave Business and Startup
- » ECB Chief Mario Draghi says Bitcoin Not Mature Enough for Consideration
- » ‘New frontier’ Bulgaria Attracts Real Estate Investors