Bus with Russsian Tourists Engulfed in Flames on the Road
Bus with Russian tourists engulfed in flames on the road Chernomorets - Burgas, announced from the press center of the Ministry of Interior, quoted by bTV.
The signal is received at 7:20 am this morning. Luckily there were no injuries.
Before the flames appeared, the driver felt a strong smell of burning wires.
Fire and police teams were sent to the place of incident.
The children traveled to Burgas Airport. Another transport is organized to bring them to the airport.
The bus is completely burnt. However, the road Chernomoretz - Burgas is not closed.
- » Explosion in New York Injured 30 People
- » Turkish Coast Guard Rescues 6 Crewmen From Drifting Ship in Black Sea
- » Harrison Ford Helped a Woman after a Car Crash
- » The Roof of a School in Targovishte Burned Down
- » Death Toll in the Car Accident near Mikre Rises to 9
- » Six People Died, While 18 Were Injured in a Crash Between a Minibus and a Truck