School Year in Bulgaria - Now - One Week Longer
There аre important changes for all students. The school year will now be one week longer. This concerns children between 1 to 11 grade, reported NOVATV.
The idea of the Bulgarian Ministry of Education is to make holidays a little longer, and that will replace the last school day.
The concrete proposal is for children from 1st to 4th grade to go to school on 7 June 2018 instead of 30 May.
From 5th to 7th grade, the last school day will be June 22, and for the children from 8th to 11th grade the last bell will be beaten in July. All students from 12th grade will end school on May 16th.
The project is also about from when the holidays will be started.
From October 28 to November 1 will be the autumn school break. For Christmas, children will not be learning from December 23 to January 7 including. The spring holiday will be from March 31 to April 9
- » Newly Appointed Young Teachers have Increased more than 4 Times
- » 4506 Cases of Harassment and Bullying have been Registered in Schools in Bulgaria
- » Over 17,000 Children were Brought Back to Class in Bulgaria
- » Municipalities Receive over BGN 440 000 for Education from the State Budget
- » Key Topic of BG EU Presidency: Modernization and Innovations in Teaching Methods
- » The MES will Try Move All Students into One Shift by 2021