New Scandal Broke Out in Parliament on the Case with NDK
A real scandal broke out in the National Assembly on the case "National Palace of Culture".
Tasko Ermenkov from the Bulgarian Socialist Party accused Dimitar Glavchev (GERB) - of undemocracy behaviour, and the ruling party on the other hand - that they want to hide what happened with the National Palace of Culture.
Meanwhile, the day in Parliament began with a protest in front of the building against Roma crime.
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2
- » DailyMail: Bulgaria Deputy PM Wants New Laws to Stifle Radical Islam
- » Syrian Refugee Faces Deportation From Cardiff to Bulgaria
- » Moscow says Bulgaria’s Parliament Recognizes Russian Threat Upon Foreign Instructions
- » Parliament Rejected the Presidential Veto on the Defense Act