New Scandal Broke Out in Parliament on the Case with NDK
A real scandal broke out in the National Assembly on the case "National Palace of Culture".
Tasko Ermenkov from the Bulgarian Socialist Party accused Dimitar Glavchev (GERB) - of undemocracy behaviour, and the ruling party on the other hand - that they want to hide what happened with the National Palace of Culture.
Meanwhile, the day in Parliament began with a protest in front of the building against Roma crime.
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body
- » Electronic Ticket in Sofia - in 2019
- » Controlled Water Release from Ticha Dam Continues
- » The Cabinet Decides Whether to Grant Easter Supplements to Pensions
- » 7 Years after the Start of the Toll System all Roads will be Repaired