Four Died in a Plane Crash in the United States
A small plane with four people on board has broken down a highway in the US state of Utah, Nova TV reported.
It is assumed that the pilot has attempted an emergency landing on the roadway. The plane was on fire and the four on board died.
The crash has caused a huge traffic jam of several thousand cars and trucks.
The Federal Aviation Authority is investigating the cause of the crash that happened shortly after taking off from an airport about 40km from Salt Lake City
- » The White House Attacking with a Car was Deliberate, but it was not Dangerous
- » 10 People Died in the Collapse of a Residential Building in Cairo
- » Dozens Died After a Crash in Peru
- » 19 Children were Injured in a Car Accident in Germany
- » Body of an Elderly Man Emerged on the Burgas Beach
- » Avalanche Buried Ten People in Switzerland