The Access to Silistar Beach is Blocked Again
Owners and land tenants in Strandzha Nature Park have embraced property that includes the only road to Silistar beach, bTV
Tourists said they had to walk half an hour through the mud to reach the sea. Because of the closed road, cars are left in the woods.The problem has been going on for 10 years now and landowners have been collecting money for parking.
One of them tells bTV that the Regional Inspectorate of Environment and Water has imposed on him to stop the access of cars to his property and the fines start at BGN 5,000.
The Municipality of Tsarevo explained that in order to have a legitimate parking lot, there must be a master plan, and one is missing.
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov met with UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans
- » A Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation Between the Two Prosecutor's Offices of Serbia and Bulgaria
- » Nearly BGN 1.5 Billion is the Budget of Sofia for 2018
- » Today Begins the Real Part of the Experimental Repair of the ''Trakia'' Highway
- » More Than 5000 Bulgarian Villages Can Apply for Euro Fundings For Wi-Fi